- 2016 Kansas Notable Book Award Winner
- Guidebook on the trails of Kansas along with a companion website on the best of Kansas on and off the trail: kansastrailguide.com.
- Published by University Press of Kansas in spring 2015
“Grab your binoculars, camera and lunch, pack up the family, and let the Conards lead you on an adventure. Whether you prefer exploring by foot, bike or horseback, this extensive guide showcases the best of natural Kansas. You’ll be amazed at what you find!” —Bob Gress, Director emeritus of Great Plains Nature Center
“With photos, maps, and detailed descriptions, this book will take you down trails that you’ll never forget. Hike ’em, bike ’em, ride a horse on ’em. Grab this book and get out there.” —Rex Buchanan, Director of Kansas Geological Survey. Reviews here.
- Destination guides, hotel profiles, travel essays, personal essays
- 7×7.com, BBC Travel; CNTraveler.com; Departures; Travel+Leisure; Visit Santa Cruz County; PasteMagaazine; Popsugar; GoGalavanting; Matador Network – Abroad, Brave New Traveler, Change, Goods, Nights, Trips; On A Junket; Elevate Difference.
- Hotel and business profiles, interviews, destination guides
- Bespoke Concierge, Adventure Sports Journal, up!, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Bespoke, Westways, Draft, Latitudes, New Jersey Monthly, New Mexico Magazine, The Latest 7, Upper Room Publishing.
- Op-eds and book reviews
- The Rural Messenger, The Manhattan Mercury, The Salina Journal
Print articles will open as pdf files. Online articles are linked to the original post.